In this document, the terms "We" and "Our" includes New Covenant Window & Door LLC, New Covenant Construction LLC, and its owners and employees. The Term "You" includes any person requesting or using our products or services over the telephone, through this website, through email, or in person.
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you, how it is used,
and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
1. Information Collection, Use, and Dissemination
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We are the only ones that have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone for any reason whatsoever.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request; such as placing an order, or giving your address to our employees for performing work on your dwelling.
Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to follow up on estimates, or to check back on work we have performed for you in the past.
2. Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, customer service, repairs, installations, etc.) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment and are password protected.